Dear Ladies, It is time for a Pedicure At Home. Keep your money saved up for more valuable things. Try doing a pedicure yourself and fall in love again!
Yep, Yep, it is true, You can fall in love with yourself and make others fall in love with you with this little secret trick. A good pedicure is nothing but a squeaky clean cleanse, exfoliation and moisture. You basically need to clean your feet. There is no such thing as ugly feet of a woman. There is only a lazy woman, no woman is truly ugly. Yes, I do have a bias here.
Grab your bowl of hot water to soothe, clean and beautify your feet. It is time for a pedicure. ALSO: Cleaner and detoxified feet can fix so many health problems. It is just like detoxifying any other part of your body.
Read Also: Detoxify Your Body-off off any Allergies.
The benefits of a Pedicure At Home:
The benefits of a Pedicure At Home are greater than your imagination. What happens is that when you are at home, you are at ease. This is why many people slack and stop trying to fix themselves. You can start this self-care journey and reap all of these benefits:
- Release stress built up in tired feet
- Remove toxic waste hiding under your nail beds and in your deep tissue
- Clean bacteria, dirt and even dead organisms from your nails, fingers, and heels
- Removes dead skin and stink creating chemicals found on your feet
- Reduces chancing of heel damage and even cracked heels
- Increases blood flow to the feet and then back to the body
- Makes toes look prettier
- Makes nail paint last longer
- Removes uneven skin tone and dryness
- Adds moisture and natural glow to the feet
- Changes the look and shape of the feet through a nail file and massage
- It allows you to have 20+ massages and pedicures for the price of one pedicure done at a salon!
So, here is how you begin your experience. Bring all of these things together.
- A pot of medium hot water like you shower within winters
- A big container or Tub
- Few Tablespoons of baking soda
- Few Tablespoons of Salt (If you have natural sea salt that is better)
- Baby oil
- Foot scrub or Any rough men’s face wash
- Nail file, nail cutter, and a toothpick or orange stick
- Pedicure brush or an old toothbrush
- One clean towel
How to do the Pedicure At Home in Simple Steps:
Step 1: Soak
Heat your water. Add salt and soda to it with a few drops of baby oil. Then dip your feet in it for 5 minutes. You can use your phone or do anything just make sure your feet are dipped.
Step 2: Scrub and Wash
Then, grab a brush and put some face wash or scrub on your brush. Rub the brush on your footbed, heels, toes, under nails and even on the small crevices all around the feet. Do this in small motions. And use hard and soft pressures. Keep one foot dipped at a time. Try this twice for about 3 minutes on each foot.
Step 3: Remove build-up
Concentrate on dry and dead skin that looks white and creamy right now because of the water. Remove all of this skin and dirt. Then keep dipping your feet into the water, until both are done. Next up dry with a towel.
Step 4: Clean and Shape
Use a toothpick (Takes more time and it’s sharper), the tip of a nail file or an orange stick to push back the cuticles. Then rub the top and bottom part of your nail beds. File the shape.
Step 5: Moisturize
Rinse your feet finally and give them a few drops of baby oil. Now, massage for 10-15 minutes. Deep kneading is amazing, try hard and soft motions concentrated on pain points.
Tell us how you felt!