The Punjab government has made it easier for people to get a learner driving license. They’ve introduced an online system across the province to make things more convenient for everyone.
Before, there were big crowds at the offices where they give out licenses. The person in charge, Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi, decided to do this online because people complained about network problems and slow processes when he visited offices in Lahore.
Here’s how you can apply online for a learner driving license:
1. Make an account on the DLIMS licensing website by signing up.
2. Fill in the application form.
3. Upload important documents, like a scanned copy of your CNIC’s front and back sides.
4. If you’re over 50, include a medical certificate signed by a government doctor.
5. Make a PSID (Payment Slip ID) and pay the fee using an ATM, online banking, or mobile banking. This new online system is meant to make applying for a license easier. It’s there to help you avoid long lines and problems with the network that you might face at physical offices.